To register or login you will be forwarded to an external page, please follow this link.
The transport committee will treat your data confidential. The data requested serve only for our own administrative matters. If you want to benefit from our service then you agree that we need
some of your data and use them. We refer for more details to the bottom of this page and the disclaimer. Please read it.
Once per year you are kindly asked to control and update your data (by May 15), so that we have actual data of any of our clients. These data form the base for our budgeting.
By the same date (May 15) then you should have paid the yearly per child contribution of
35 €, this is the service fee we have to collect in order to pay the secretary and the accompanying people in the busses and trams (more info see fees, for bank connection see formal infos).
Formal information on data protection according to DS-GVO:
- your data are treated confidential
- in case you work for the JRC or ESKAR all necessary parts of your data will be forwarded to your employer in order that we can receive refunding, in this case the employer is outside Germany but
inside the EU. What your employers does with your data is under his responsibility.
- the responsible for the data protection is the president (see formal infos)
- the data requested serve only for our own administrative matters
- the base is according to our statute the organisation of transport for the puplis of the ESKAR
- we are a non-profit organisation, this status is to be renewed every 5 years, this means that we store your data over a period of 5 years, afterwards they will be erased.
- you have always access to your data via your account, additional data of you are not stored. You can always control and update your data.
- if someone is adressing a request to us, that we should hand-out personal data from you, you will be informed in before
- if you want your data to be erased this will be done on formal request by you (letter with signature) within the next 10 working days, but then your child(ren) loose the right of taking benefit
from our services
- if you want to withdraw your agreement on usage of your data for our administrative matters then you can do this via formal request (letter with signature) , but then your child(ren) loose the
right of taking benefit from our services
- if you see a reason for appeal because of misuse of your data then you have the right to address this appeal e.g. to the Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz des Landes Baden-Württemberg
Statistic data on the usage on bus or tram lines might be handed over to our funding institutions like the SUS and be published here on our website.
By becoming a customer of the transport committee you are aware about this situation and you agree with it.