Limitation of liability for internal content
The content of the transport website has been compiled with care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any
of the pages.Especially we refuse any responsability resulting from delays of the school busses or trams.
We are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”) for which we cannot assume any liability. The provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content
and accuracy of the information given. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us,
we will immediately remove the link in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany.
We declare in agreement with DS-GVO:
- your data are treated confidential
- in case you work for the JRC or ESKAR all necessary parts of your data will be forwarded to your employer in order that we can receive refunding, in this case the employer is outside Germany but
inside the EU. What your employers does with your data is under his responsibility.
- the responsible for the data protection is the president (see formal infos)
- the data requested serve only for our own administrative matters
- the base is according to our statute the organisation of transport for the puplis of the ESKAR
- we are a non-profit organisation, this status is to be renewed every 5 years, this means that we store your data over a period of 5 years, afterwards they will be erased.
- you have always access to your data via your account, additional data of you are not stored. You can always control and update your data.
- if someone is adressing a request to us, that we should hand-out personal data from you, you will be informed in before
- if you want your data to be erased this will be done on formal request by you (letter with signature) within the next 10 working days, but then your child(ren) loose the right of taking benefit
from our services
- if you want to withdraw your agreement on usage of your data for our administrative matters then you can do this via formal request (letter with signature) , but then your child(ren) loose the
right of taking benefit from our services
- if you see a reason for appeal because of misuse of your data then you have the right to address this appeal e.g. to the Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz des Landes Baden-Württemberg
Statistic data on the usage on bus or tram lines might be handed over to our funding institutions like the SUS and be published here on our website.
By becoming a customer of the transport committee you are aware about this situation and you agree with it.
last update 7.5.2018